Careers - Pletra Technologies & Partners
JOIN PLETRATECH, WHERE YOUR IDEAS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We are looking for Phenomenal people, who are willing to join the industry’s leading team.
Job Code: SFDC-21
- Must have at least 2 Years of SFDC development experience
- 2+ Years of working experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- 2+ Years of working experience in Apex, visual force, trigger, workflow, process builder, etc.
- 2+ Years of working experience in Salesforce lightning with Aura component and LWC.
- 1+ Years of working experience in REST API and Integration.
- Knowledge of CPQ will be appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- The candidate should be an immediate joiner.
- PD1 certification must.
Job Code: SFDCIN-21
- BULK SFDC Fresher Hiring – 100 Open Positions (Passout Batch – 2015 to 2018).
- Prerequisites:- SFDC Trained Resources (SFDC Customization and Configuration).
- Good Programing Skills in Java / LWC, Aura Component, Asyns Apex. Apex, Trigger, SFDC Configuration, Flows, Workflow, Validation Rule, Security Model and etc).
- Good communication skills.
- Education:- Any Graduation / Diploma / Post Graduation not required
Job Code: TRIT-21
- Coordinate with the various projects with the technical team.
- Maintain cordial and fruitful customer relationships.
- Identify future growth potential and developing strategies to achieve the organizational revenue objectives.
- Maintain high standards of discipline in updating sales inquiries.
- Design and implement targeted sales and strategies for potential business for consulting and project management engagements, development and resourcing opportunities, and other avenues as indicated by the management from time to time.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities, plan and execute sales plans.
- Prepare RFIs and RFPs and follow up on open opportunities.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate degree in Sales/Marketing with 4-5 years of experience selling IT and IT-enabled services, including but not limited to Salesforce.
- Must understand business opportunities related to custom application development in cloud platforms, Mobile application development, consulting for applications in cloud-based platforms, resourcing opportunities high performing individuals and teams, for technologies including but not limited to Salesforce.
- Demonstrate success in accessing new clients and new markets.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build and maintain sustained relationships.
- Must possess expertise in lead generation from various sources and follow-up to closure.
- Should be well versed on LinkedIn and acquiring stakeholders using LinkedIn and other relevant social networking sites.
- Must possess Telemarketing skills, including the ability to engage in meaningful conversations with prospective customers.
- Passionate towards sales, willing to take challenges, and meet sales targets consistently.
Job Code: ITOA-21
- Experience 1 – 3 Years
- Asset Management Responsibilities
- Office Premises Responsibilities
- Inward & Outward Communications & Logistics
- Events Management
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Must be IT literate, with experience handling Laptops, network equipment, biometric, and other digital gadgets.
• Must demonstrate strong integrity and responsibility values.
Job Code: SA-21
- Required – 9 years of experience in Software Development with 6 yrs in SFDC
- 2-3 yrs exp in SFDC architecture
- Salesforce PD1/ PD2 certification preferred
- Architecture experience of atleast 2 from scratch implementations
- Excellent Knowledge of Sales/ Service/ Marketing cloud and other areas in Salesforce like CPQ/ Pardot/ Commerce Cloud/ Einstein. Should be a self-starter for learning and implementing new things.
- Excellent technical Hands on in Apex/ VF/ Lightning/ LWC/ Integrations/ REST and SOAP API’s
- Proven experience in helping customers meet their business requirements by building/ providing solutions
- Led a team of consultants on implementation projects.
- Proven experience of building POC’s, demos and participating in requirement gathering sessions OR initial meetings with prospective customers.
Job Code: PM-21
- 8-10 years experience working on technology products, with 5 years of customer-facing role.
- You can evaluate key business goals and turn them into an effective roadmap.
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function.
- You have great problem-solving skills, have an analytical mind to work through complex user problems.
- You can evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Ability to manage cross-discipline teams
- You write and communicate your thoughts/ideas effectively
- Knowledge of the Sales domain is a plus but not a mandatory requirement
Job Code: SFQA-21
- 5+ years of experience implementing test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver or similar APIs.
- Expert knowledge of XPath.
- Expert knowledge of the Selenium WebDriver API.
- Expert knowledge of REST API usage.
- Expert knowledge of Git and advanced Git workflows.
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform (Lightning and Classic UI’s). Administration experience is preferable.
- Prior experience implementing complex workflows on continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Prior experience with virtualization using Docker.
- Prior experience with Maven.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to manage complex projects that implement test automation framework(s), integrate with continuous integration systems, and virtualize with Docker.
- Experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with PHP is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce REST API is a big plus.
- Experience with developing browser extensions is a plus.
Job Code: SFCPQ-21
- Must have at least 4 Years of CPQ development experience.
- Troubleshooting and enhancing existing logic in Salesforce CPQ/ SFDC
- Developing new code for project-related deliverables.
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing resources
- Should have designed and developed 3 -4 secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration.
- Good understanding of CPQ Domain, Salesforce CPQ Certified
- Good understanding of Salesforce Governor limits and best-practices
- Knowledge of nCino will be added advantage but not mandatory
- Experience with Web Services and APIs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Thrives in a self-directed learning environment
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping Wipro customers succeed
- Ability to provide assistance for more junior team members
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes.
Job Code: MSA-21
- Must have at least 7+ years of experience
- 3 yrs+ MuleSoft Platform Design and Configuration Experience
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1 (Mule 4)
- Required Mule skills with experience in Mule projects to build, test, deploy, and manage Mule APIs and integrations.
- Need to have good MuleSoft development experience in both Mule 3. X and 4. X, Anypoint Studio.
- Experience in Connectors, Scopes, Routers, Flows, Caching, and Exception strategies is helpful.
- Knowledge required in MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs with working experience on API Gateway.
- Required ability to understand and implement MuleSoft Anypoint Platform strategy to build an application network using API-led connectivity/interfaces.
- Hands-on experience with REST & SOAP APIs / Web Services.
- Required familiarity about MuleSoft Release & Deployment / DevOps / CICD process and tools (such as Confluence, JIRA, MUnit, JUnit, Git-Stash / BitBucket / SVN).
- Experience in Salesforce/Java Projects is helpful.
- Would be able to understand requirements from Tech Lead / Architect and possess good communication skills (both written and oral).
Job Code: PYND-21
- Must have at least 4 years of Python App Development experience
- Experienced in build Amazon services using Rest API Gateway with Lamda integration.
- Should have knowledge in API traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. Experience in using any of the testing framework, TTD approach will be preferable.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Build efficient back-end features in AWS Lambda function handler in Python or Node.js.
- Good knowledge and experience in using GIT source control.
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Strong understanding of Python and good knowledge of various Python libraries.
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle, falcon)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) API Gateway and REST API
- Experience in using RDBMS such as Postgre SQL/ Aurora DB queries.
- Knowledge of monitoring and web app performance tools such DataDog, RollBar, Sentry, and Prometheus.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Elastic search is a plus
- Good Experience with Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery
Job Code: SFMCD-21
- Must have at least 4 Years of salesforce marketing cloud experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and hands-on knowledge of Studios(Email, Web, and Automation Studio) and Builders is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Administration and configuration is a must.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Credential preferred.
- Experience with SSJS, Amp script, and basic HTML.
- Good knowledge of SFMC REST API and SOAP API and integration with third-party systems.
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal, and client relationship skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Ability to work independently and adeptly multi-task and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks at one time.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics.
- Passionate about the digital landscape with a desire for continuous learning and advancement.
- Support day-to-day application incidents and Support requests.
Job Code: TCRMC-21
- Must have at least 3+ Years of Tableau CRM experience
- Mastery of the Einstein Analytics (Wave) application, including designing and developing sophisticated dashboards.
- Strong experience in implementing enterprise security and access approaches and rolling out governance approaches.
- Data ingestion: Datasets, Dataflows, Data Manager, Data Prep, dataset utils, XMD
- Must be very good at customizing JSON when Out-Of-Box capabilities do not exist.
- At least 3 years of experience developing within SFDC Sales Cloud
- Prior experience within a comparable business intelligence or analytics delivery role
- Strong SQL skills and Database design knowledge is a big plus
- Experience with various business intelligence technologies (applications, databases, ETL, reporting, etc.)
- Experience in building applications using Salesforce Lightning, Apex and APIs is also a big plus.
- Must have Hands on Good knowledge of SAQL, SOQL and JSON.
- Provide best practices direction and implement approaches for content governance, processes, version control and UI.
- Should have hands-on experience on external data source integration experience.