We have all been there, the moment you leave the parking lot only to realize you forgot to pick up laundry detergent, the confusion of not knowing which department marshmallows fall under, the dread of having to head to the grocery store instead of enjoying a day out with friends. Though we understand that your weekly grocery store visit takes time away from doing the things you love. That’s why many of our locations proudly offer the advantages of online grocery shopping for delivery right to your doorstep.
- Grocery Apps are Time Saving Folks.
- The Facility of Order Tracking.
- Opportunity to Get Aware of Consumer Behavior.
- Avail the Benefits of Discount and Offers.
- Grocery Apps Help in Managing Budget and much more.
Why do people shop online for groceries?
Here are 10 sanity-saving reasons to use an online grocery shopping service:
- You will not waste your precious weekend minutes grocery shopping.
- How about not wasting your precious child-free preschool minutes grocery shopping.
- Think of all the energy you will save for a 69-minute grocery shop after a long day of work, school, or activities because the grocery store has to be the last stop of the day because food spoils in the back of your car.
- A grocery experience without the hassle of carrying a child.
- Think of all the money you will save by buying only what’s necessary and on your list.
- No more getting enticed by aisle displays into impulse buying.
- You will not fight with general public for a parking space, or fight the crowds, at all. There’s always a space in your designated online shopping pickup area, making you feel like the VIP that you are.
- You will not have to deal with the following grocery store personalities: the not-that-funny cashier, the absentee bagger, the slow, elderly person who is always in your way, and the screaming child.
- Ah and you can do your grocery shopping in your pajamas.
- You can think of a million better things to do with 69 minutes a week than being inside a grocery store.
Is shopping grocery online cheaper?
Here are some ways buying groceries online can be cheaper:
Organization : Keep a list, plan exactly what you’ll need and buy just those items. Many sites have menu-planning and recipe tools with ingredient lists. Some keep track of what you buy frequently, so it’s easy to check whether you need more.
Impulse control : If you’re not in the store, you’re not tempted by things you don’t need. This lack of temptation especially saves money if children accompany you.
Bulk purchasing : Sites such as Amazon.com offer discounts for large quantities of certain staples, like grain and coffee.
Sales : Browse the Internet for promotions, sales and coupons
Custom shopping : If you’re looking for pricier gluten-free, organic or “green” products, online shopping can help you get the best deals for them.
Reason why using a mobile application to shop grocery will be beneficial.
As we are perceiving a hike in the percentage increase of the e-commerce apps, the grocery-based apps are also following the same footsteps. These mobile applications are also built on more or less the same architecture where the consumer can find a spectrum of items under different categories.
1. Grocery Apps are Time Saving Folks
Do you know why e-commerce excelled in this tough business competition strata? The same can be said about the grocery apps. It’s time-saving folks! Now you don’t have to visit the store personally, walk around the supermarket with a shopping basket, search for each item, pick it up and search for the price, look for the discount and offers and lastly when you have done with your shopping, line up in the queue to wait for your turn to pay the bill. Well, told you grocery shopping is a tedious job and if you are accompanying your wife, be sure to spend some more sweet time at the store. Jokes apart, you can place your order from anywhere and it will be delivered to your address. It is completely hassle-free.
2. The Facility of Order Tracking
We talked about the comfort level of the customers and convenience factor that the grocery apps are offering to the users. But there are some other important reasons why its demand has suddenly ascended.The customers will be able to know the status of their order and also track the delivery making sure when it will arrive at their doorstep.
3. Opportunity to Get Aware of Consumer Behavior
Consumer behavior is a term which we have probably studied in economics and is quite applicable to the grocery app business as well. Considering the scenario today it has become imperative for the entrepreneurs to collect valuable data about the customers that include their personal likes and dislikes
4. Grocery Apps Help in Managing Budget
Well, the grocery apps will also keep a check on your budget as you will not place orders for unnecessary items. It was common at the store when people purchased products, which they didn’t require and realized that they have needlessly spent more than required. You can also keep a track record of how much you are spending on the grocery items every month and control it if it is exceeding your estimate.
5. Avail the Benefits of Discount and Offers
Ever since the number of grocery apps is increasing, the competition is getting tougher. Every now and then we find online grocery apps coming up with some enticing offers and alluring discounts for the customers. This discount is available merely on almost every product starting from fruits and vegetables, cereals and pulses, beverages, soaps and detergents and much more.
6. Get the Widest Range of Products and Brands
The advantage of having a grocery app installed in your smartphone is not just restricted to availing the benefits of discounts but also come across a wide selection of products and brands to choose from. May be that an item of a specific brand is costly and fitting your budget estimate. You have other options and brands to look for.
8. Convenient Payment Options
Similar to the e-commerce apps and platforms, the grocery apps also provide convenient payment options to their customers. You can pay through net banking or pay using your debit or credit card.alternatively, you can also choose cash on delivery option. Some grocery apps offer additional discounts if you pay online using the debit or credit card of a particular bank.
Undoubtedly, grocery items are the most essential items that are consumed on a day-to-day basis. We may have a particular schedule of buying grocery items but when we have luxury of a mobile application, we can place the order any time whether it is one or two items or a long list of the items and it also helps in saving lot of time as well as money.
Convinced are you? If yes, then do check out our services at https://www.pletratech.com/iphone-mobile-apps-development/