We Pledge to Provide You Best Quality Products & Service Without Risking Your Privacy.
What kind of information do we collect?
Whenever a user uses any of our products or services, then he/she could also be asked to supply us with the subsequent personally identifiable information.
- Any contact information like an email address or phone no
- Miscellaneous information which can be acquired through customer surveys
- Apart from these, we can also collect personally non-identifiable information like cookies and system information
Why do we collect this data?
- To improve the standard of our services and products
- We use this data to research trends and to make products that suit better to your needs
- To keep in touch with you and to provide you information about our latest offers and products
- We use the info to form the web site easy to navigate and arranged
How can we confirm that your data is secure?
We keep all your data stored on secure servers. No third party can access your information without proper authorization because we maintain a high level of confidentiality.
A cookie is a simple text file that asks your permission to be stored on your computer system. It provides information about your preferences and lets the web browser offer you a personalized browsing experience.
Links to other websites & Third-Party Applications
All the external links on our site are safe, but once you turn to other websites, then we might not be held liable for the way they handle user privacy. So, we recommend you read the privacy policies of all those websites.