Salesforce Implementation-CRM Cloud
Providing cutting-edge solutions to global enterprises on Salesforce Cloud platform
PletraTech goal of delivering digital transformation to global enterprises blends perfectly with Salesforce’s mission of creating a platform for customer success. The PletraTech Salesforce Center of Excellence (CoE) carries a mission to transform business by leveraging the Salesforce platform functionalities and delivering industry leading solutions.
Salesforce is more than a CRM. It’s a robust platform to connect your entire organization and improve operational efficiency. We streamline business processes with custom-built Salesforce applications that scale with you as you grow.
We always have a solution – whether you want to implement CRM, upgrade the systems you have, use the CRM platform as the basis for other solutions or integration with other system of records.
We help you design an approach to manage your interactions with current and future customers. We help you to identify the best technology/platform to organize, automate and synchronize your Sales, Marketing and Customer Service throughout the customer life cycle. We follow best practices, adhere to processes and implement strategies that provides the optimal Returns On Investments (ROI).
Pletra Tech can provide your company an end-to-end CRM solution, ensuring that you get a strategic package evaluation and roadmap, robust implementation, rollout, production support, and best quality development.
Our Salesforce Service Offerings Include
Standard Salesforce CRM Implementation
1. Standard CRM implementation (Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, and Service cloud)
2. Functionality mapping and gap analysis
3. Data migration
4. Configuration, customization, and profile setup
5. Building of standard reports and charts
6. Ongoing support and maintenance
7. Portal development
8. Workflows and approvals development
1. Setup, configuration, and customization
2. Users, roles, profiles, and security settings
3. Workflows and approval process
4. Metadata management
5. UI configuration and localization
6. Dashboards and reports
1. Cloud-to-cloud integration
2. Cloud-to-on-premises integration
3. Functional system integration (ERP, accounting, and other system of records)
4. Data integration
5. Application integration
6. Social tools integration (Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer)
1. Salesforce.com CRM extension and enhancement
2. Building custom visual pages or apex classes
4. Building batch jobs or triggers for automated processes
5. Building managed package (full life cycle development)
6. Building custom reports, dashboards, charts, KPIs
7. Building Salesforce sites (content management system)
Your customers are important to your business. In fact, no matter what your industry, no matter what your focus, no matter what kind of products or services you offer, your customers are the single most valuable assets of your organization. Investing in a high-quality Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a must for any business that wants to take customer satisfaction to the next level. CRM offers a number of advantages that will help you identify, understand, and assist your clients, so that you’ll never have to worry about losing revenue as a result of incomplete data. Here are six benefits of CRM software that can help your company find success :1. Improved Informational Organization.
2. CRM for Enhanced Communication.
3. CRM Improves Your Customer Service.
4. Automation of Everyday Tasks.
5. Greater efficiency for multiple teams.
6. Improved Analytical Data and Reporting.